NBCC Logistics operates multi-client public warehousing facilities in the North East region of the India. NBCC offers flexible warehousing solutions for clients with short-term or fluctuating space requirements at a variable cost. NBCC Public Warehousing Services allow Customers to expand or contract inventory based on demand, which enables Customers to squeeze costs out of their supply chains and maximize profits. Advantages of Public Warehousing include: the opportunity to consolidate shipments with other customers in the same facility, labor and operating expenses are typically lower because labor can be allocated across customers, and contract terms are typically shorter term and more flexible.
Public Warehousing is a cost effective solution for:
- Warehousing of inventory with fluctuating space requirements
- Seasonal distribution programs
- Product overflow in existing distribution centers
- First-time marketplace entry for a new product or region
- Supply chains that require multiple distribution points
NBCC offers Public Warehousing Services in :Kolkata, Siliguri, Malda, Coochbehar, Gangtok, Phutselong